Plan your Family Trip to Aquopolis Costa Daurada Water Park
If your ideal plan during hot summer is to refresh yourself at the water park and spend your time among fun attractions, the Aquopolis Costa Daurada is your best option. Dare to take a splunge in the Kamikaze, Race your friends down the Speed Race, splash and play in the heavenly pools of the Maui Lagoon. Twist, turn and splash in total darkness in the famous Black Hole. Ride the waves at the exciting Surf Waimea. These are just a few of the many attractions that Aquopolis Costa Daurada has to offer, so bring your family and have fun! You're destined to have a fabulous day during your holiday on the Costa Dorada.
If you are hungry from all the sun and fun, you can grab a meal and a drink from any of the restaurants or cafes in the park. You can also hop into the shop and buy all you need to spend a day in the water park: towels, swimming costumes, sun screen… Don't forget to purchase a fun souvenir to take back home.
Highlights of the Aquopolis Costa Daurada water park.
- Waikiki Lagoon: Families with small children are the happiest at Aquopolis Costa Dorada because they have 4.000m2 of waterpark exclusively designed for them. This children’s area has a varied selection of attractions for children under 10 years old. Come and find out!
- Boomerang: Adrenaline kicks in from the first second, which makes this an ideal attraction for the boldest and most daring. Throw yourself in the unknown and go faster by the second. V-shaped ride that simulates ski slopes.
- Surf Waimea: Are you a surf lover or would you like to learn how to ride the waves? Catch this infinite wave and surf endlessly. There is an extra fee of 8€ for a 45 minute ride.
- Zig Zag: Experience the excitement of sliding down a flume, feel the air on your face and the speed on your skin! A twisting, turning body-slide ride ending with refreshing splash.
- Magic Oval: The real way to fully enjoy a true aquatic adventure is together with your friends on an inflatable rubber boat. Try to not laugh while you descend the slide. We don't believe you'll make it!
- Dolphinarium: Discover the spectacular Dolphinarium of Aquopolis Costa Daurada, in La Pineda near Salou, the only facility of this type in the entire costa Daurada. The dolphin exhibition is included in the waterpark tickets. Meet the dolphins belonging to the species Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphins, and the Sea Lions from Patagonia. Plan ahead and check time tables for daily shows. Aquopolis has different interaction programmes (at an extra fee) with the dolphins. Get to know them and interact with them. Learn all about how they live, how they relate with each other, what they eat and all the other things you have always wanted to know. The trainers are at your disposal to provide all the information you need.
UHC Tips and tricks to make the best of your visit.
- Buy tickets in advance: avoid queues at the ticket office & get the best discounts with advanced bookings. Avoid Spanish holidays and time your visit to midweek to avoid the crowds.
- Offers and discounts: 20% discount on large family and single parent families. Children up to 100 cm free.
- Safety first: There are height and weight restrictions on a few rides. Measure up in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Sun beds and lockers: Sunbeds are at extra charge.
- Get in the Fast Lane: To get the most of your day, book the Speedy Pass wristband to skip queueing.
- Take the bare minimum: Apart from what you’re wearing, wetsuit shoes, towel, suncream and money will do the trick.
- Leave non essentials like jewelry, cameras and tablets at home or store them in a locker.
- Also, all kinds of glasses, lenses, shades and sunglasses are prohibited on the rides and the pools.
- Food & drinks: Eating and drinking is good value in Aquopolis Costa Daurada. Gluten free meals and special kids menus are available.
- Stay hydrated! You can bring your own water bottle or buy soft drinks at the many pool bars.
- Go 30 minutes early to the FREE Dolphin exhibition, as the best seats (in the shade) get taken very quick.
- VIP Areas: Comfort and luxury are guaranteed for those who want to read a book quietly, eat, chat, listen to music or have a refreshing drink. For couples the CHILL OUT area is the one for you with a romantic Balinesian bed. If you have a family with small children the best choice is the WAIKIKI which is right beside the children area. Book your favourite spot online.
For the finest of experiences at the Aquopolis Costa Daurada Water Park, book yourself at one of our Holiday Rental Apartments in La Pineda. Be in no time in Salou and discover other Theme parks like PortAventura World, or Ferrari Land. Book now and travel with total peace of mind, free cancellation policy and total flexibility.
NONSTOP FUN FOR YOUNG AND OLD!!