Ready to enjoy the unique and long-awaited Ferrari theme park in Europe?
PortAventura World invites you to discover all the secrets of the legendary brand. The Ferrari Land park, has more than 6 hectares inspired by the artistic heritage of Italy. It is an exclusive motor theme park where Ferrari lovers will enjoy the speed in the most spectacular attractions in Europe.
Get ready to enjoy the latest technologies and uniques virtual experiences with its 16 innovative attractions. The Red Force, the fastest and highest roller-coaster in Europe. Racing circuits, simulators and incredible games where you will become a true Formula 1 driver.
Fascinating shows, Italian restaurants, souvenir shops of different regions ...And a lot more! Do not miss the opportunity to get to know the Italy of Enzo Ferrari and the champions of Formula 1.
Buckle up for a high-speed ride... and head for Ferrari Land to experience some of PortAventura's latest attractions!
Paradise for adventure seekers: The Red force, the most famous and spectacular rollercoaster in Europe, reaching a speed of 180 km/hr in 5 seconds is a delight for speed lovers. The free fall and bounce back towers will push your adrenalin high!
Thrills and chills: Have a real life electrifying racing experience with the Formula 1 Racing Simulator. Maranello Grand Race and many other fascinating Ferrari rides that will give the whole family a high on tingling excitement. Feel the adrenaline rush on the Bounce Back tower: go up towards the sky and go down in free fall from the high mechanical Ferrari tower.
A slice of Italy in Salou: Hungry? Not to worry... Try La Trattoria, frequented by Formula 1 drivers back home. They serve authentic Italian cuisine for kids and adults. (Mostly pasta & pizza of course) Don't forget to try the ice cream. An unforgettable experience!
The perfect place for family entertainment: Besides all the fun rides, there are BMX shows, acrobatic jumpers and basketball games, italian dancing in the pathways, shops selling all kinds of Ferrari merchandise and restaurants. It's just fun to hang around.
Ferrari Racing Legends and gallery: Enjoy a Formula 1 simulation and feel like a rel Formula 1 driver. Get to know all about the history of the legendary Italian motor-racing company and it's drivers inside the Dome.
Before going to the park, here are a few tips and tricks that you'd like to know
- Entry tickets: Get your tickets booked in advance. The entry to Ferrari Land Salou is limited to 5000 people a day and queues for gate booking can be long. Try to avoid Spanish holidays. Try to come midweek to avoid the crowds.
- Combo tickets: Combine all 2 or 3 amusement parks (PortAventura WORLD, Caribe Aquatic Park and Ferrari Land) and save upto 30%. All tickets offer Super Flexible cancellation policy. These tickets are valid for more than 1 day. That way you save money on you don't have to rush through them.
- Strict Height Restrictions: Each ride has height restrictions which are taken very seriously. Check before queueing.
- Get in the Fast Lane: For a dizzying experience, book the Express Pass to skip the main queue.
- If you want to cover all the famous rides, it's a good idea to plan in advance and make a route.
- The simulators get booked very quickly, so go the first to book your place. You are allotted a time and can come back then.
- Wear appropriate clothes and shoes. Make sure to bring your sunscreen, hat and sunglasses. Stay hydrated!
- Download the Port Aventura App: not only you will get a good idea of the layout of the park, but you will get familiar with the average wait times for the big rides. It has great features to make your time in the park as stress-free as possible.
Now you are ready to start your Ferrari Land Adventure!