All you need to know about PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park.
The Costa Caribe Aquatic Park is a fun themed water park set on a tropical island of 50,000 square meters. It features huge pools, waterfalls, lush greens and reggae music. With a total of 17 rides including the King Khajuna, one of the tallest slides in the continent, Rapid Race with its 6 lane slides, the heavenly pools of Playa Paraíso and the exciting Triángulo de las Bermudas where the waves never stop, you're destined to have a fabulous day during your holiday on the Costa Dorada.
If you are hungry from all the fun, you can grab a quick and delicious meal from any of the 4 restaurants in the park. You can also hop into the Caribe shop that sells Caribbean styles to be dressed the part while you're in the park. From these stores, you can also purchase fun souvenirs to take back home.
Highlights of PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park.
- King Khajuna: The ultimate splashdown: Europe's tallest and scariest free fall body water slide. 31 meters in height and featuring a bewildering 55 degree drop. You reach a speed of more than 6 kilometers per second. Not many have the spunk to handle this. Do you?
- The Bermuda Triangle: Remember the dark legend of the Bermuda Triangle? For years the mystery of this part of the Earth had overrun scientists, just as the enormous waves of the pool would do to you in this attraction. If you escape the waves, the water cannons will knock you over.
- Mambo Limbo: Caribe Aquatic Park is about soaking you in a cool Caribbean ambience with a generous share of adrenaline. Mambo Limbo stays true to that by bringing to you and your kids the rhythm of reggae along with a 12 meter high water slide. Relax and gently glide down one of the slides while letting the tropical setting refresh you.
- Galeón Pirata: This attraction features a small pirate galleon within the water park, specially designed for mini pirates. The kids can plunge into the pool from the ship by a number of slides of varying height. The galleon itself is populated with popular characters from Sesame Street. This is definitely the one your kids will love.
- Cayo Cookie: We know that taking your kids to an aquatic park might be a bit unnerving. Not at Cayo Cookie, though. This attraction at the PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park features jet streams of water that appear randomly. The kids might even spot Cookie Monster somewhere around. And if at any point you get the urge of joining in, just go ahead. Safe family fun, a dream com trough!
UHC Tips and tricks to make the best of your visit:
- Buy your tickets in advance and skip queues at the entrance. Avoid Spanish holidays and time your visit to midweek to avoid the crowds.
- Combo tickets: Combine all 2 or 3 amusement parks (PortAventura WORLD, Caribe Aquatic Park and Ferrari Land) and save upto 30%. All tickets offer Super Flexible cancellation policy. These tickets are valid for more than 1 day. That way you save money on you don't have to rush through them.
- Safety first: Consider height restrictions and obey all the rules. Measure your child in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Reach early: Sun loungers and lockers at the entrance of the Park get taken up fast.
- Get in the Fast Lane: To get the most of your day, book the Fast Pass to skip queueing.
- Pack the essentials: Don’t forget your flip flops or pool shoes, a bathing suit, a towel, sunblock, sunblock and sunblock!
- Leave non essentials like jewelry, cameras and tablets at home or store them in a locker.
- Also, all kinds of spectacles, lenses, shades and sunglasses are prohibited on the rides and the pools.
- Food & drinks: Eating and drinking is good value in PortAventura WORLD Parks. Gluten free meals and special kids menus are available.
- Stay hydrated! You can bring your own water bottle to refill at drinking fountains throughout the parks.
- For the finest of experiences at PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park, park yourself at one of our Holiday Rental Apartments in Salou. Save on commuting time to and from the 3 parks. Be in no time at PortAventura World, and Ferrari Land. Book your holiday on the Costa Dorada now and travel with total peace of mind, free cancellation policy and total flexibility.
Have FUN!! Because that's what water parks are all about!