Squeeze in a dose of Vitamin D and unwind on the Costa Dorada’s most iconic Beach Club. Behind the pine trees of the Playa Larga (longest beach of Salou), stylish design and pure energy unfold at the most exclusive Beach club of the Costa Dorada.
Treat yourself to a fabulous day of luxury at the Lumine Beach Club with 8 infinity pools to cool of in, overlooking the blue sea and private acces to the sandy beach. Open June – September.
The Lumine experience is especially designed for families. For those who look for a different, refreshing but easy going day out. A perfect option to forget about the world for a few hours.
1. Entrance tickets to your most exclusive Summer Experience.
To make the most out of your day, buy your tickets in advance. Check special offers online. Tickets include: entrance to most of the pools, pool towel, locker and your own sunbed.
- kids under 9 are free, but they can’t use a sunbed.
- For a more exclusive experience, choose the CABAÑA SIGNATURE, including access to an ADULTS ONLY area. Settle onto your sun lounger, sip your marvelous cocktail and enjoy fresh-cut fruits.
- For an amazing holiday experience on the Costa Dorada, we recommend you to plan your trip to this glamourous Beach Club on weekdays. During the weekend it might get a bit crowded.
2. A memorable day at the pool to suit all tastes and ages.
Indulge yourself at the Lumine Beach Club. Enjoy soaking up the sun around one of the 7 pools to cool off in or relax on the beach with plenty of sun loungers available. Infinity pools with breathtaking sea views, caribbean style pools with white sandy beaches and a pool for adults only area. Kids can cool off in their own special areas and splash about in the shallow pools. Try them all until you find the one that suits you best. Take your well earned rest and relax at this amazing place far away from the crowds whilst you listen to relaxing music and get first class treatment with waiter service.
3. Your gastronomic experience at the Lumine Beach Club.
Among the beach club services, the gastronomic offers are a stand out. The Lumine restaurant offers sophisticated quality cuisine on a terrace overlooking the sea. Mediteranean local products are used in order to complete your luxury stay at the beach club. If you are on a tight budget, there are other options like pizza, pasta or hamburguers at the Solemare restaurant. For drinks and snacks, the beach / pool bars are open all day!