The beautiful Cala Crancs, undoubtedly one of the most beautiful in Salou, is surrounded by cliffs and nature. An idyllic setting where you will also enjoy good services such as showers, bathrooms, hammock rental, lifeguard and a good beach bar where you can taste delicious food. Try the mojitos at the beach bar, they are one of the best in Salou. And be sure to return the glass to the bar for recycling. :-))
The house is part of the UHC CASAS BLANCAS FAMILY COMPLEX residential complex of 24 semi-detached houses arranged in various blocks, all enjoying a fantastic community area of more than 3,000 m2 of gardens with lawn and swimming pool. The property stands out for its excellent location, in a beautiful and quiet place in Cabo de Salou, in the heart of the Costa Dorada. From the communal area there is direct access to the beach through a small path, but if you go with very young children we recommend accessing the street, where the slope is gentler.
The house with capacity for 8 people, consists of 2 floors connected by an internal staircase:
The ground floor has:
- Terrace with stunning sea views of about 20 m2.
- Pleasant living room with access to the large terrace and small garden with sea views.
- Independent kitchen with window to the community area.
On the first floor you can find:
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and access to a terrace with pleasant views of the sea.
- Bedroom with 2 single beds with built-in wardrobes and sea views.
- Bedroom with 2 single beds with built-in wardrobes. Views to the community area.
- 2 Full bathrooms with bathtub / shower.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Reservations for groups are not accepted.
- Seasonal outdoor pool.
- Optional WIFI for only € 5 / day. Add it to your reservation upon booking.
- Prime Beachfront location: perfect for a family getaway.