This natural paradise gives away its name as this is the largest beach of Salou. The Playa Llarga, where fine golden sand and crystal-clear waters offer a perfect blend of sea and sand, is fringed with pine groves. One of the most spectacular jewels of this beach is, undoubtedly, the Cami de Ronda or Coastal Path. This 5,5km pedestrian route runs around the Salou coastline for 5.5 km, providing spectacular views and happy afternoon strolls. The Playa Llarga is located away from the main tourist areas and therefore the perfect beach for a relaxed family beach holiday in Salou.
With capacity for up to 6 people and 2 bedrooms, it is distributed in a living room, open-plan fully equipped kitchen, large balcony with sea views, 1 bedroom with double bed, 1 double bedroom with trundle bed and bathroom with bathtub.
The complex has a beautiful communal area with a swimming pool, garden and children's playground.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Double sofa-bed in the living room.
- Air conditioning in the living room.
- Built-in wardrobes.
- Outdoor seasonal swimming pool.
- Optional parking with supplement and under request and availability. Add it at the end of your booking at a special price. It is difficult to park in Salou in high season and if you book at reception it will be more expensive.
- Reservations for groups of youngsters are not accepted.
- Ideal for families.
- Just a step away from the beach :)
Book now your apartment, take a look at our experience section and discover a lot of tips and ideas for your holidays on the Costa Dorada.